The system is based on free water circulation where marine fauna lives in conditions which resemble their natural living environment.
The invention works automatically and requires marginal level of maintenance and visits to the system at sea. The invention comprises of:
- A floating and submerged structure
- Technology to regulate the flow of water and the levelling of the system to enable controlling of the water temperature
- Digital and censoring technologies to support the automation of the production
- A septic system to collect waste and substances harmful to marine environment so that the circulation of nutrients and waste produced is closed.
- The invention works automatically and requires marginal level of maintenance.
The system itself is scalable to industrial scale at ocean conditions but can be operated in conditions typical of the Baltic Sea, in a smaller ocean, lake, or river.